for the love of books.

Friday, November 13, 2015

So here is my welcoming...

My first post should be a welcoming post to this blog, so here it is ... 

Welcome to my blog pertaining anything book related!!! I'll actually post a review or two within the next couple of weeks, so be on the lookout for those. As for why I started this blog, well, I've always had a love affair with books. I remember spending my weekends at Barnes & Noble and at the school library throughout the week. (Oh, such good times!) Since growing up and becoming an adult, I've focused more on learning about myself and living through the motions of life and stop reading for quite some time. Since picking it back up I rediscovered my love and all these beautiful and wonder book blogs!

Now, who would have thought?! I love the ones I follow and I love discovering more books (my TBR pile is growing higher by the second) and I figured why not go for it. There were a lot of pros to this: active writing practice, reading books, honing my skills as a reviewer and meeting wonderful book lovers like myself! Overall, I just want to reach out to people, even if it's just five, and introduce new and old books, classics or possibles "don't read me" titles. It's just magical being able to do this and I'm utterly infatuated at the moment.

But please, do enjoy your stay and I'm open to suggestions, help and criticism on any of my reviews and posts (this one included) and open for review requests!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, that means a lot to me. Hope you've enjoyed the post!

Translate

Popular Posts

The System

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ | Read ASAP!
★ ★ ★ ★ | Lovely read
★ ★ ★ | Decent read
★ ★ | Could've been better
| Dud.

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Diana has read 20 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Diana's bookshelf: currently-reading

A Game of Thrones
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, fantasy, made-into-tv, and first-in-a-series
Siddhartha
0 of 5 stars
tagged: classics, currently-reading, and short-stories-and-novellas
Young Terrorists #1
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, graphic-novels, net-galley, and arcs
Called by the Bear, Part 1
0 of 5 stars
tagged: currently-reading, animals, first-in-a-series, ebook-freebies, shap...

goodreads.com
Powered by Blogger.